Skinpress Demo Rss

Friday, July 16, 2010

~The Guarded Victim~

Don't just stand there,
looking around with blank eyes and empty pockets.
How dare you judge me,
when you, yourself, lack any common morality.
Sharp words fly off your tongue,
aiming for my most delicate spots.
How dare you insult my intelligence with your mispronounced words.
Your selfishness disgusts me
as you carelessly degrade all those around you.
I feel no pity for your guarded, victim act;
I've seen that play before.
So fire away if you must, lash out and cut me; some blood may show.
I hope it was all worth it in the end,
when you find yourself sad and alone.

July '10

1 opinionated responses:

Melissa said...

WOOOOWWWWW!!!!! i hit the "Like" button twice...hands down, u win the battle of words with this comeback lmao