Skinpress Demo Rss

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

~Brownie Byte~

Miss Ya Brownie Byte!!!
You have no idea girl! I always find myself wanting to call you to go for a drive or send you a text when I see someone doing something stupid..it's not as fun to hate on these little girls without ya....and I can't forget when I see a can of Pringles, I almost cry ;) lol only me and would eat an entire can then leave it in the store! Haha!! As much as I miss you, I know you need to do your thang! And what you're doing is for the best, don't doubt your decision!!! I love ya girl and I'll see ya soon!!! 

Don't forget about lil 'ol JB! 
Muchos Besos, loca!

5 opinionated responses:

Anonymous said...

cool blog :) !

~Dani~ said...

thanks! :)

Melissa said...

awww i miss u booby..what a sweet blog. thank u. the pringles parrt made me emotional lol..we r such fatties!! i will be back soon .. i hope ur taking great care of urself...love u

Melissa said...

u picked a cute pic of u and an ugly one of me lol..but we are showing how much love there is!

~Dani~ said...

u dont look bad...i thought we both looked 'danced out' lol.... miss ya!! muahh!!