Skinpress Demo Rss

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

~I'm Tired~


I'm tired. I'm tired of not knowing what I want to do with my life; I'm tired of crying; I'm tired of seeing people suffer; I'm tired of not having a job; I'm tired of being confused; I'm tired of hurting; I'm tired of selfishness; I'm tired of the same old lies; I'm tired of my attitude; I'm tired of not knowing who I am anymore; I'm tired of giving everything to someone who gives me nothing; I'm tired of hurting people; I'm tired of procrastinating; I'm tired of seeing tragedies all over the world; I'm tired of feeling weak; I'm tired of death; I'm tired of nosy people; I'm tired of seeing children go hungry; I'm tired of disappointing love; I'm tired of my weight; I'm tired of being scared; I'm tired of government corruption; I'm tired of overpriced schooling; I'm tired of giving in; I'm tired of paying student loans; I'm tired of abusive people; I'm tired of not supporting myself; I'm tired of this town; I'm tired of him; I'm tired of not being able to sleep at night; I'm tired of sickness; I'm tired of making mistakes; I'm tired of seeing friends go; I'm tired of caring; I'm tired of being tired.

To be continued....

0 opinionated responses: