Skinpress Demo Rss

Monday, June 8, 2009

~Contradiction~


You’re vicious and cold
With those warm, embracing arms.
You hastily tear me apart
With your gentle touch and charms.
I find myself running to you
While trying desperately to get away.
I hate the way that I love you;
Despite it all, I stay.
I hate you so much
For the love that you give.
You say that you love me,
Yet you incessantly deepen the rift.
Into her bed
You run and you hide.
Back to me you keep coming
As I am here to abide.
I keep letting you in
While wanting to push you away.
I keep telling you to go,
Yet letting you stay.
My emotions keep intertwining
And tangling about.
Each time I’m more confused
And I silently shout.
So angrily happy
While I am with you
Then so peacefully uneased
When I finally tell you we’re through.

Oct/Nov/Dec 2006

0 opinionated responses: